Membership of The Delius Society
(Registered Charity No. 298662)
What does membership include?
Membership brings you two issues of The Delius Society Journal and two Newsletters per year, access to all Society meetings and activities and opportunities for contact and correspondence with Delius authorities, scholars and fellow members.
Meetings are held regularly during the year, usually in Central London. The AGM usually takes place during the Summer and is timed, whenever possible, to coincide with a significant musical event.
Joining the Society
- UK and Europe £32.00
- US and Canada $59.00 (US)
- Far East/Australia/South Africa £36.00
- UK student rate FREE
Please complete the Application for Membership Form.
- Standing Order: please also complete the Standing Order Mandate
- Cheque made payable to The Delius Society
- Please ask for our bank details if you would prefer to pay electronically.
- Please consider Gift Aiding your membership if you are eligible
4 Despatch of form
Completed application forms should be sent to:
Jim Beavis Membership Secretary
The Delius Society
Wiltshire SN6 6HS